Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The B Side To The Truth Definition

As some of you may be wondering what is this B side to the Truth. Many people that know me or Chad have asked us around our office, called us, or even got more curious and have been asking for my text messages.

The B side to the Truth is now a definition. It is taking life to the higher brain and that which allows the highest amount of communication with your self.

The best way for me to understand it and possibly describe it is this: I grew up out west where there were many hay fields. I was famous for being the neighbor hood kid with terrible hay fever. For any of you that have experienced hay fever before there is sneezing and itchy itchy eyes. I would often wake up with gooped eye boogers and my eyes glued shut. My mom would always say "Colton! Stop touching your eyes!!" My lower braing thinking (A side) would be to continue to itch my eyes and rub them. Oh it felt so good to rub them. Yet the more I rubbed my eyes the worse it got. As I aged and matured over time I have learned... if I let my eyes alone... the itching decreases and my eyes start to fill better. My eye boogers are reduced and the natural defense of my body would eliminate the itch.

It is the same concept with everything in our life. Doing the thing that allows us the utmost highest level of communication with our own self. What I call the true'ness' inside of each one of us. It is through that self-communication that you live your life to fullest and the basic need for everyone... that's a happy life with the least amount of stressed.

The point of the b side to the truth is not to say that life won't get tough and stress won't rise... yet how to reduce the misery and raise the joy. How to help prevent in the future how you react to things. Really you can control a couple of things in this life is all. What happens to you is not one of them. You control your not even your thoughts, yet the thoughts that stay in your mind and what you focus on. If you do not take control, then what you focus on is set to default. And the outcome typically means more negativity and misery.

The A Side is typically the amygdala of the brain. Yet it is the false ways in which we have been programed in our subconscious mind that allow us to fail. It's doing things the way we perceived them to be and not the way our true'ness' knows them to be.

Any questions feel free to email Chad or I (Colton) at thebsidetothetruth@gmail.com

Colton - discover your true'ness'

1 comment:

  1. Dude I wanted to post a coment and tell you that you are the man! Keep seeking for knowledge and understanding because your teachings will continue to touch thousands, and hopefully millions of peoples' lives!
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete