Thursday, December 17, 2009

World

“Be the change you want to see in the World.” Gandhi

"He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." Matthew 10:39

I ponder the days at hand and the trials before us. The land in which we live, the lives in which we lead, and the tears that many have shed. The ability in which I have to give and to give more of.

I seek God and personal communication with myself. The future is uncertain for most, yet those who land with their feet planted and their purpose direct have created clarity. Not a perfect knowledge of what lays before them in their path, yet a perfect knowledge of calmness and tranquility. A perfect knowledge of peace and serenity. A perfect knowledge of love.

Today I received this quote from my wonderful friend, "How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really matters most. What things are deeply important to you?"

As I pondered that question I realized many great blessings. I learned my deepest desires and my true intentions. The things that "change" me the most is as I lose my self for others while becoming my best self so that I may give my best self. This task is not easy. We are constantly distracted and decoyed from what really matters most.

When you ponder upon the subject of life, money is always an obstacle that creates a destination. Friends there is no destination yet only this wild ride you are on called life. You can take away any materialistic thing and give me relationships. Relationships with God, with myself, with my family, with my dear friends, and those I have yet to create. The feeling generated while lifting another will move mountains and change lives. And particularly as you seek to change your own life you will move others to do the same.

I fear many things in this mortal existence as spiritual beings. I fear not my future yet the future of others. In layman's terms, the future is uncertain and it does not take a rocket scientist see that humanity and the World is not heading in a great direction. Pride is lifted up in our hearts, including mine and yours. The freedoms that we enjoy are slowly slipping through our fingers as we have failed to think and act for ourselves. Remember there is one freedom you can never lose; and that is the freedom of your mind and creation. Hold strong to your core values and hold strong to progression in the direction that your heart truly guides you.

This Christmas season take a look around. Look at the World you once knew. Look at the actions you are doing and those that are in your life. Give a helping hand. Those with money in your accounts give to those that you feel inspired to give. Those with little money give your kindness and your smile. Seek to lift those around you that they may know for themselves who they are. That they may know that all the future may look bleak and uncertain, that no matter what, they may be certain of who they are and what they have to give. No one can ever take that away.


Colton - discover your true'ness'

No comments:

Post a Comment