Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Everything is OK!?

"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner” - Sidonie Gabrielle

The opportunity to walk through a mortal existence is such an experience. We go from being little innocent kids, to awkward teens, to our in-experienced 20's, off to our rushing 30's and by the time we get to our 40's were doing everything in our power to hit the E break to slow things down enough just to enjoy life.

I know not the situation of every human being. For I have only walked the path my own journey has taken me. Yet I have loved every minute of where I have been. More importantly I am so grateful for the once in a lifetime experiences that have been given to me. Sure people have done many things similar as me, yet their experience was specifically for them. The same as my experiences are specific to me and your experiences are specific to you. The more experience we gain, the more knowledge that we gain that if we continue to chase after this mythical empty feeling that has been instilled inside each one of us we will find the wisdom we deeply yearn for to fulfill the everlasting peace that we greatly desire.

The B Side To The Truth is follow your heart. Inside each one of us is given a weakness that if we seek to overcome to the very depths of this weakness that we were so lucky enough to receive, we will learn it was given to us for a purpose. Seek to understand more and more daily about yourself and the "signs" you have been given to lead you down this path. And once you grab hold to that wisdom, cling to it with all your might with the comfort that in the end everything will be OK. Yet in order to truly accomplish this it must be honest and pure of heart... then and only then will your mind be free from true fear. Fear of not making it to an unknown place. Stay focused on the prize... and the prize is that comfort of knowing!

Colton - discover your true'ness'

No comments:

Post a Comment