Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dumbfounded Silence

Silence was never written down. ~Italian Proverb

I am severely dumbfounded in words of silence as of late. My eyes are as if they are opened and my ears can hear truth. The loud noise amongst our community and strangling humanity has held me tight in such a way this time of having it released is as if I can breath after being held underwater for long period of time. My shock at this system that was deliberately implemented to catch the souls of many.

The ability to create a plan of freedom is one of the greatest gifts in which we can receive. How? How do we create freedom in such a World with habits? It is as if we must free ourselves of all habits. We look at a habit is either taking us in a productive way or a destructive way. I believe we must remove all of our fallacies and replace them with truth. We must discover the eternal principles.

The b side to the truth today is simple. To increase freedom and peace of mind, one must increase the amount of silence and understanding he or she receives. The more understanding it is the more you can see your weakness and turn them into strengths that will become eternal.

Colton - discover your true'ness'

No comments:

Post a Comment