Monday, October 25, 2010

Fight Fear with Knowledge

Recently as I started coaching with Rich Dad by Robert Kyosaki he has been speaking about financial education and the lack there of in academic education.  I have always wondered myself why certain things are taught and others are not.  Yet as I continued my journey to get "Rich" in life, which to me is more than just money.  It is a sense of just being and existing.  Money is merely something we allow to complicate our journey or not.  Yet as I studied I realized it does not matter whether they teach it in school or not.  The fact of the matter is they do not teach it.  And if it is not readily available it is up to me to go and get the education I need.

The point of this post is not to explain to go get financial education.  It is to expose the need for continual education.  There is one thing that can truly eliminate fear... and that is knowledge.  It gives one the courage to look fear in the eyes and move forward with enjoyment in life.  Seeking knowledge requires one to accept and allow transformation in ones belief system and habits.

The B Side To The Truth is fear is fueled by the unknown.  To eliminate fear one must gain the right education to enjoy life more and fear life less.

Colton - discover your true'ness'

No comments:

Post a Comment